Monday, September 29, 2008

My Mother

hello. So my mother told me to post more often or else she would read my journal. I do not want her to do that so here I am posting. I guess this post will be about my mother.


She is awesome to say the least. She is the most loving mother I have ever known. She is always interested in what I am doing, which can get kinda annoying at times, but when I think about it I am really grateful that she cares. She is always willing to put up with my many obsessions like Switchfoot, Jonas Brothers, egg salad, guitar and Singing. Unlike me she is super good at blogging and calling people on the phone. She is super good at math, which comes in handy sometimes. And she loves teaching us about the scriptures: )
I Love My mom.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

Wow means upside-down Mom!